Madison, Alabama Garners Best Place Rankings
There are a few reasons why Rocket Scientists choose to live and work in Madison, Alabama!
- We have been named by Google as the Digital Capital of Alabama
- Ranked by CNN Money Magazine in its Top 50 Best Places to Live
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the Second BEST PLACE in the country to grow up
- Silver Medal from U.S. News & World Report for having the Best High Schools in the Nation
- Top producer of National Merit Semifinalists in our High Schools
- To read more, click here.
The city is seeing significant growth, with multiple planned development projects, capital improvements to key roadways, expanded access to I-565. The close proximity to Huntsville’s International Airport, Huntsville’s Cumming’s Research Park, and Redstone Arsenal only add to Madison’s appeal for businesses and residents. Our business community is a mix of high-tech and defense firms, service industry, and retail stores with a dynamic and well-educated workforce. Are you SMARTER THAN A ROCKET SCIENTIST and ready to move to Madison?